Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in North Andover, MA

Selling my 2013 Ducati 848 Evo. Bike is in excellent condition with less than 4400 Miles. It has always been kept in the garage and never been ridden in the rain. Bike has never been down, tracked, or abused. Only sprinted riding on the occasion.

The bike will come with:
-Passenger seat
-Passenger pegs
-ShifTech Carbon Fiber Tire Hugger
-Red cowl cover (Passenger seat eliminator)
-Bike cover
-All Books, Spare key, and Key Card

This beast has loads of torque, sings nicely and is a thing of beauty. Due to work and traveling I have not been able to ride it as much as I would want to hence the sale of the bike.

I will have the dealer install new Dunlop Q3 tires on the bike before delivery of the vehicle. If you prefer a different tire, let me know and I can have them install those. Tire replacement is something I will throw in with the sale of the bike since the bike will need them to pass inspection. Other than that the bike needs nothing.

I will allow test rides under certain conditions (message me for details) but I’d also need proof of license and insurance.

Its going to be sad seeing this bike go but I will still have another to ride to hold me over until business calms down a bit.

Cash or certified check only. $10,495 or Best Offer.

https://goo.gl/photos/LGAEuEbon7rs9SkQ9

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Beautiful bike.. GLWS !

BTW how do you like the Q3s?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.