I am the first owner of this wonderful motorcycle, and it was primarily used to ride to and from work on days when the weather was nice. I also took it on a few weekend rides around the hill-country with local riding groups. It's a blast to ride and is far more practical around town than most sport bikes due to the upright stance and lower gearing. My wife and I had our first child and our car was recently totaled, therefore sadly the hyper needs to be sold.
A summary of what is for sale is as follows:
- 2013 Ducati Hypermotard SP with 6510 miles (may vary, as it is still being ridden occasionally to keep the fluids circulated)
- garage-kept and meticulously maintained; oil changed with Motul 300v and all fluids flushed at 4700 miles (in addition to Ducati's first service), chain degreased and lubed every 400 miles
- freshly installed 14 tooth front sprocket, Dunlop Sportmax Q3 tires, and front brake pads
- matte white paint job with retro Ducati logo (easily removable to reveal original graphics)
- stock hand guards and evaporative emissions canister are removed but will be included
- stompgrip traction pads
- cox radiator guard
- rizoma action indicator lights
- rizoma bar ends
- motovation USA front and rear axle sliders
- transferable tire and wheel insurance that covers road hazard damage (active until 06/2018)
It's ready to ride and the title is in hand! Buyer is responsible for arranging shipping or local pickup from San Antonio, TX. Thank you for viewing.
Ducati Hypermotard by iamchristopherclark | Photobucket
The motorcycle was involved in two low-speed drops on the right side and as a result there are a few small scratches that have been touched up. The rear brake lever, right mirror, right passenger foot peg, and right front brake rotor were scuffed and were replaced by Ducati San Antonio. The heat shield has been replaced since the photos were taken. The white plastidip paint is removable to reveal the original graphics, which are in very good condition. I took the motorcycle to Ducati San Antonio in June to address any outstanding warranty/recall issues. The throttle position sensor was replaced and there are no electrical or other problems with motorcycle.