1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posting this for a buddy of mine:

Please email Alex for inquiries at:
[email protected]

"Hi all, for sale is my stunning 2013 Ducati Streetfighter (848 SF). The bike has been babied and always under a cover since its purchase from Battley's Cycles. I am the first and only owner.

It only has about 2,500 leisurely miles on it. Barely broken in. It's also fitted with some kit Rizoma parts like axle sliders, frame sliders, bar-end mirrors. About $1,000 total in aftermarket goodies.

It's also fitted with the Termignoni pipes, sounds amazing in low or higher speeds and in all rev-ranges.

I have about $15,500 in the bike and am asking $13,500 for the bike as is. Other than a small scratch from leaning against a curb one of the front axle sliders (see photograph), the bike is in IMMACULATE condition.

This is one of the best bikes I have ever owned, but I would like to try the S1000R and the lady says I can't have both. You know how it is...

That being said I am not in a rush to sell, however, I am open to reasonable cash offers. I wouldn't be interested in a trade unless it's a comparable condition/mileage BMW S1000R.

Clear title in hand, ready to go. Both keys but one of the tips of the keys broke (tried to use it as an expensive screwdriver lol, manual etc. included"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts