Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati Panigale 2014 899 Custom, with 3000klm- only one around!!!! Black, Silver Corsa RS13 Paint job, Aluminum brushed R tank, Aluminum 1199 rear sub frame, 1199 front brakes. full race termignoni titanuim system heat wrapped with map, Woodcraft GP shift rear sets, Lots of carbon!! Carbon front fender, rear fender, Aero sides, key cover, inner side covers, dash cover, tank sliders, rear tail cover, shock cover, exhaust shield, DP carbon licence plate holder with DP signals. Racing black keyless gas cap, anodized black tripple tree, anodized rear passanger pegs. solo seat cover, and THE ONLY 899 with a single sided swing arm (1199 set up) and black wheels. non stop looks with this bike. NO TRADES!!! NO LOW BALLERS!! CASH!!! $15,000 MINT!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
wow, just wow

what a beauty and what an awesome collection of tasteful Mods

GLWS

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Very nicely done. I've admired it a few times in our local bike traders here in Vancouver. Nice to see a reasonably priced Pani with tasteful mods rather than the yahoo's with a bone stock 2014 899 trying to get $15,500 because you only have to pay 1 tax!!

I may keep up on this as if i can sell my 2015 Triumph 675 and 2008 848 I will take a serious look at this Pani.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I may keep up on this as if i can sell my 2015 Triumph 675 and 2008 848 I will take a serious look at this Pani.
Slightly off-topic but we call it a bump for the seller...didn't you just got the Triumph? Already tired of it? Besides...didn't you not like the 899 compared to the 848? Just curious...

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
I did just get the Triumph and I do like it but I like the vtwins more. The 848 just rolled over 100,000kms and either being sold or retired to strict Starbucks runs so I want a new canvas. My 848 handled better than a stock 899 as it had been massaged. Didn't make sense to purchase a new bike to have to start it all over again but since the 848 isn't going to be ridden much, the 899 fits the bill now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Love the single sided swing arm!!!! Main reason I went with the 848....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Ov7

I take it that is Canadian $
that makes it £6500 about
why so cheap ??
^^^ What he said. This does kinda seem too good to be true given the modifications/etc. Does it come with the stock parts?

I'm genuinely interested btw!

·
Registered
360 Posts
How far are you from Richmond Ducati?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
899 custom

Yes still avalible. More upgrades done!! but Im asking $17,000US now, I have all the suspension linkage anodized black, new quick change gearing and 3D gold chain, new matte carbon Supperleggera bodywork, and Superleggera Machescini wheels with new tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im going to say it...

Most of us are thinking but I will say it....

It looked much better the way you had it originally.

It will be a tough sale for what you are asking.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Most of us are thinking but I will say it....

It looked much better the way you had it originally.

It will be a tough sale for what you are asking.

Agreed. Stock Showa suspension is really going to limit a bike that clearly would be wicked around the race track!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.