Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone who's participated in our monthly contests! We've been doing the Ducati of the Month contest for some time now and appreciate the community's involvement. Thank you to all the participants who've submitted photos and to all those who've casted votes and making this contest a success!

Here's to another great year of sweet looking bikes!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are your 2015 Winners!

1. lucasmariani - January 2015

2. keitih89 - February 2015

3. ANORXIC'51 - March 2015

4. Gunny Fitz - April 2015

5. Tadashi - May 2015

6. kihtay - June 2015

7. garrettjkubiak - July 2015

8. cb4265 - August 2015

9. Tadashi - September 2015

10. vfrman - October 2015

11. domitron - November 2015

12. FirstDuc-1098 - December 2015

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hey Wicked-
Saw it mentioned and I do think that it'd certainly make for a great calendar which I am sure would sell pretty well on here! Any serious thoughts about looking into this more and even passing the hat to see who's willing to "Donate" toward such a thing - and sell them for say $5.00-$10.00 perhaps?

What say you all on this matter? (I guess mostly to those who have a photo in it) which would probably be the first members to chip in toward this idea? :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Nice collection! I guess Tadashi wins for overall 2015 since he's got 2 wins ;)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Should I........

I'd be down for a calendar.
Should I post a thread Poll to see how many votes FOR & AGAINST a calendar would result in VFR?

Im clueless about all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes on something like this such as WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, and how much all of it would cost the Org, but as stated I believe many would assist with expenses enough to help out considerably!

·
Registered
944 Posts
yes, very nice collection
yes, great 'calendar'
and yes, would be in for one if they got printed

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Would Like Your Input Wicked?

First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone who's participated in our monthly contests! We've been doing the Ducati of the Month contest for some time now and appreciate the community's involvement. Thank you to all the participants who've submitted photos and to all those who've casted votes and making this contest a success!

Here's to another great year of sweet looking bikes!
As the main man who I assume came up with this idea in the first place, and runs it for us every month using a different spin on things which makes it exciting and not just "Great Pics" but with a theme each time-that I personally love the idea of - I would honestly like to obtain YOUR input on this idea of getting calendars made of all these bikes you posted for 2015 Wicked?

Do you think this is feasible if the members provided money to do this, and could The Org find the way to have this done? Please pass this by the powers to be and see what the consensus is FOR US - THE MEMBERS! :stick poke LOL

Many thanks fellow Member!

Gunny

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ok Gents-

I posted a Poll on the Calendar idea to see how many are interested.
Please read the 2nd post I put up with a number of questions and ideas as well.

http://www.ducati.org/forums/ducati-discussion/67642-2015-bike-month-calendar.html

Hope you guys are into it - like 7 Summits and his sister who will be doing it on Snapfish! (Just joking brother-unless you wish to pass it by here man? That actually may keep our costs down, but we would no doubt compensate her for this production!

·
Administrator
2,963 Posts
I'm watching the results...really curious how many would 'pledge' to step up for one. Given the way I've seen the old Jim Gianatsis/Racebike calendars sell on a national scale, I can't imagine it being even a break-even exercise. Summits likely has a more viable idea.

That said, I'm sure we'd do anything we could to help procure images of sufficient quality to support it...if it flies.

That really would be a good calendar though. Some really excellent shots, all year long. Thanks everyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.