Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just bought a new 2016 Monster 821 and was hoping to get a little input on the following aftermarket exhausts, regarding db levels, problems with cops when riding without attracting attention, etc... :

Competition Werkes
Termignonis (decat slip-ons vs full system)
SC-project Conic Titanium

Basically, I'd like to know if anyone who's got these exhausts installed knows or has a recording of the noise level each exhaust emits.

Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
All I can say is that my SC Conic with baffle was fine on a 98dB track day.

From experience I'd say that the Termi's are quietest close to the SC Project Conic then the Competition werkes is like having no exhaust on at all!

I run my conic unbafflled most of the time but it wouldn't pass a 98dB noise test.

Neil

Reactions: karlito

·
Registered
66 Posts
Not on your list, but I have a carbon Leovince slip-on and it's only slightly louder than stock. It's deeper though and gives it a really nice tone. Plus it was like $350 lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not on your list, but I have a carbon Leovince slip-on and it's only slightly louder than stock. It's deeper though and gives it a really nice tone. Plus it was like $350 lol

With the Leo did your Monster retain the snap and pop on deceleration, lose that, or get more snap/pop?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts