Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to install the Rizoma Drag Bar but the mount that holds the dash is complicating the install. Has anyone gotten around this issue?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Don't know sorry - it was really easy on my 2015 model and didn't go anywhere near the dash.

The dash on mine is mounted to the light assembly and I'd be very surprised if that's not the case with the new version.

after a slight meeting with the floor I have now gone with a renthal superbike flat bars which are similar and cheaper as you use the standard risers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Don't know sorry - it was really easy on my 2015 model and didn't go anywhere near the dash.

The dash on mine is mounted to the light assembly and I'd be very surprised if that's not the case with the new version.

after a slight meeting with the floor I have now gone with a renthal superbike flat bars which are similar and cheaper as you use the standard risers
do you have a part number or anything? is it much different than the rizoma one? i know the rizoma needs risers.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've posted pictures of the two bars ( the rizoma drag bar and the Renthal superbike flat bars here):

https://www.ducati.org/forums/ducati-monster-821/109986-track-day-2.html

There's not a lot in it. They both look better than stock and feel better, for me anyway, for spirited riding. Renthal bars are a bit narrower.

The rizoma bar was part MA015B
The renthal bar was part no. BCE6582BK I think. They are just called Renthal Superbike Flat bars

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah it looks like 18’s-19’s have the Screen mounted onto the stock handlebar riser assembly itself :(

I haven't found anything mounts for sale online but I’ll keep looking as I face the same issue with my own 2019 M821.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe the monster 1200 riser upper and lower riserassembly will fit on newer m821 models, and should fit 29 pi handlebars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts