Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
I hesitate myself to go to newer technology batteries. One consideration is the ability to perform at the same temperature extremes. As an electrical engineer who has lots of design experience, I know there are always trade offs when choosing a change in technology. Everything isn't always better; maybe only a few, but at the expense of others. Do lots of research is my advice. Check manufacturers 'while papers', or 'application notes', or 'data sheets' that are targeted towards design engineers. That is what I do when designing. Everything is public domain, so should be easy to find on web. If not, call and ask for technical assistance from sales engineer.

· Registered
146 Posts
The problem is it's just like dealing with the cable company do you really have a choice?).

By coincidence, I am about to be David against my Subscription TV service provider's Goliath. Here are the steps I've taken so far:
1) called small claims court 'advisor' listed at government website
2) found in my case best procedure is first have a monetary loss to recover by paying an amount being charged that is in dispute- let them know if is being paid in protest in order to protect my credit
3) file paperwork with court, getting what corporation name, address I need from ss(dot)ca(dot)gov - might be called FC100 information?
4) in the filing, insert under the corporation's name a caption that reads "SERVE: (insert name of registered agent here, gotten from above gov web address
5) clerk will send certified mail, and send receipt to me

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.