Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so over this winter....3 more weeks until racing starts with WSBK at PI! Looking at the calendar I noticed a new track they're going too in Thailand. Never heard of it before...is it newly built?? Either way, I'm fine with it because it also reduces the time between the 1st and 2nd race weekends. In the past years we had to wait 6 weeks after the 1st race, but now it's down to 4, so hell yea :yo:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and Giugliano set an unofficial track record during testing at Portimao...no big deal.

Reactions: Aussie_Bob

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Judging by that video, it doesn't look like much of a world-class track to me :/

No elevation change, not much around, like bleachers or places for people to watch the races from, even the asphalt doesn't look to be of good quality, considering it's new...but then again the video was pretty low quality.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know if the beIN television contract is good this year? I wants to watch!
Not sure, but their video subscription on their site is well worth it in my opinion (just like the GP one) if you want to watch all the races, qualifying, etc. Around $90 if I remember well for the whole year.

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts