Ducati.org forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Not condoned it's just a difference of opinion nothing wrong with it .It's a forum ? I don't get that .
Do you actually think that anything in this thread deserves a warning from the admin ? I just don't see it .
I am happy to be lead to it .
Yes I do. unwarranted and unsolicited personal abuse. You may not consider it much but every time a little one goes by it gives others leave to push further. Not everyone is an Aussie who thinks it's no big deal to call your mom a cunt.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Your going to have to lead me there champ.

Consider my last post some hyperbolic rhetoric to highlight the fact that there are cultural differences amongst the posters here. Just because you appear to not see that coming into a forum and calling a stranger a twat is offensive does not mean that it is not offensive. But it's not my place to moderate.
But yeah, what you find acceptable might make me want to cringe. By the same token some of the things that Americans get their knickers in a twist about i find completely laughable. Get them going about sex and god and it makes me feel I'm talking to a different species at times. Cultural differences.
And to the original comment of mine that you highlighted? That was meant to point to the fact that the admin seemed to have thrown in the towel where that kind of behaviour is concerned. unless of course you pick on the pet forum chimp, oh boy, you'll catch an earful then.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sheesh, some people are pretty sensitive. No wonder litigation is so prevalent in some western societies!
Either way, if a certain individual was such a hot-shot, why isn't his arse parked on an invite on Superlegopener?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Sheesh, some people are pretty sensitive. No wonder litigation is so prevalent in some western societies!
Either way, if a certain individual was such a hot-shot, why isn't his arse parked on an invite on Superlegopener?

I knew I'd draw a barb from you at some point Stu. let me just say that you've not offended my sensibilities, I was answering direct questions from Wilks. I do think you could have been less 'forthright' in your comments :)

But I'm not trying to cause a fight over it, don't care that much.

Pretty sure the last part was not intended for me but if I'm mistaken then I'd just add that my invite was in place before they were sent out. There is a VIP list.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Yawn............

Stu Cazzo by name Stu Cazzo by nature eh?

You don't know me from Adam yet you already have me boxed, sounds like you have some serious issues. For the record I am not a hot shot that is your assessment, I am a run of the mill Ducati fan and owner, you are behaving exactly like those outside of the brand "think" we are like...............Well done for playing up to the stereotype.

And for the record I was offered an SL as were hundreds of others but I declined, it is part of Ducati's proven roll out plan to offer bikes to previous owners of limited edition runs.

Anyone can contact Ducati Oz and grab one of several cancelled orders anyway so they are not that difficult to obtain if people want one.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.