Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
I bought a stand similar to the bersig pictured above from Podium Racing. Mine has the castors which make it great for wheeling it around the garage. I also have to say that these are really easy to mount to the bike and lift by yourself. Highly recommended.
FYI, to the new guys, I left Podium Racing, and now am Citta Corsa Performance. I will have the new, updated and RED stands in about Sept. 17th.

· Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
I can't emphasise how much more of an advantage the paddock lift is. You only need one hand to lift the bike, it has wheels so it's mobile. you can work on the wheels, tires, add warmers, work on brakes. chassis adjustments, you name it, for only about $300-$350 shipped.

Since they are coming in shortly(on the way now), I will be doing an early bird for the guys that need tire warmers too, making a special price for both the lift and warmers. Don't let the model number scare you, they are modified for the 749-999 series.

Paddock Stand 848/1198 $269.96 until today

· Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
shit, i would order this instantaneous what a deal for a lift and get tire warmers too but i problem , i live in Belgium :p :cross:
PM Sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.