Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New to the forum. I am working on a 750SS that I purchased for my wife last year. She didn't like ridining with clip-ons so I am turning it into more of a monster/street fighter. I fabricated a 2 into 1 exhaust, instrument cluster, headlight brackets and a few other parts. Still needs paint but almost done for this year. Thought I would share a few pics and see what everyone thinks. I like it but I'm bias.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I dig it.

Nice work!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! Still got a ways to go with paint etc. cleaning up the wiring and odds and ends but I think it will look pretty cool when I get past the rat bike stage :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a similar bike done with a burnt orange color on the tank with black trim, really liked it. I may go that route. I should have done black powder on the frame when I had it torn down. Maybe this winter. Hoping to get paint at least on the tank and replace the MC caps before the end of the riding season. Ends early in Maine:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Burnt orange with some black detailing, that would look quite nice! Keep this thread alive and post your progress. I'd love to see how it comes along!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts