Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not too mechanically savvy, so bear with me here. I'm looking to add a few things onto my 2013 821. Primarily a 14T sprocket and a new exhaust, and maybe some new suspension upgrades down the road. I'm not too keen on forking out $$$ for a full race system, so I've been looking at some slip-ons.

Looking at the termignoni low mount slip on. Mainly because it's made by Ducati and won't dick the warranty.

But I'm also keen on the SC CR-T slip on. My only concern is what I need to do to have this pipe running optimally on my bike. I live in Canada (BC), so no one to set this up for me really.. Anyone know if a new mapping is necessary with this slip on? What should I purchase along with it? An AFM? Or should I send my ECU to Rexxer? I'm just a little uneducated with all this motorcycle exhaust jargon. But that SC pipe looks awesome and sounds great, haha. Any advice is appreciated. Apologies if this thread is redundant. Hoping to get the bike running smoothly in low end and having a nice loud sound.

G

·
Exhaust

I had experience with the CR-T. Obnoxiously loud and got rid of it since I commute. I have a High Mount SC Project TI Oval.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had CRT on my bike really like the way it sound.... realistically i didnt need to tune it. it runs and idle fine @ all speed. Let me know if you want to buy it I might sell you mine since I am getting rid of Hyper for GS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.