Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Thanks for the replies, the second demo ride was more successful, although she can entertain the idea of riding a duc on the back its still not as comfortable as the fireblade, decisions decisions.

I guess waiting to see what 2012 brings is the only option.
Your woman's opinion should not be a factor in choosing a bike for yourself.:wtf: Either get a barge-bike to haul her around and forget about having fun, or tell her to get her own damn bike and buy what you want.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Your woman's opinion should not be a factor in choosing a bike for yourself.:wtf: Either get a barge-bike to haul her around and forget about having fun, or tell her to get her own damn bike and buy what you want.
We do 2 up 85% of the time. To tell you the truth I am a bit disappointing with the performance of 848 evo this time around. So its either the new blade or 1199.

Will have to do without a bike till Nov. 2011 - jan 2012

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Havn't had a set of pass. pegs mounted on any of my bikes and not planning on starting now!
Sacrilege!

·
Registered
282 Posts
My g/f, 5'1" and 100 pounds fits quite nicely on the seat. :)

I've been told that she strikes a nice view to traffic behind us. ;)

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
My g/f, 5'1" and 100 pounds fits quite nicely on the seat. :)

I've been told that she strikes a nice view to traffic behind us. ;)
5'1"? 100lbs? Where did you find her, Ringling Bros?:wtf:

JK:D

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
My Wife does'nt have any issues riding on the rear of my 848. We have done 300+ miles in a day and she does'nt have any complaints afterwards. She is about 5'5" and 115 lbs. We go to Daytona Beach which is around 90 miles each way and spend all day on the bike and then ride home. When I'm on the brakes, she will put her hands on the gas tank to avoid sliding into my seat.:D

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Yup, that's the trick. I just make sure my wife isn't wearing a ring that might scratch my tank.
She should be wearing gloves.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts