Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I picked this up from Marlon (daboxe) about a year ago and it's been collecting dust. I had visions of returning the bike to glory and I just can't make it happen. This thing is perfect. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, but it's the OEM tank with a clear coat of paint on it so you can admire the glorious finish on it. It also has tech spec snake skin grips on the sides and carbon rash guards on the side flares of the tank. Doesn't have a gas cap or a fuel pump assy.

I'm asking $1400. PM me and we'll talk about shipping. I know the brand new ones are selling for not much more than that on motowheels, but this already has the proper clear coat and the grips/guards. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers!
Jay

Small appliance Kitchen appliance Home appliance Auto part Gas
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
346 Posts
So I picked this up from Marlon (daboxe) about a year ago and it's been collecting dust. I had visions of returning the bike to glory and I just can't make it happen. This thing is perfect. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, but it's the OEM tank with a clear coat of paint on it so you can admire the glorious finish on it. It also has tech spec snake skin grips on the sides and carbon rash guards on the side flares of the tank. Doesn't have a gas cap or a fuel pump assy.

I'm asking $1400. PM me and we'll talk about shipping. I know the brand new ones are selling for not much more than that on motowheels, but this already has the proper clear coat and the grips/guards. Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers!
Jay

View attachment 82772
View attachment 82773
Is this the stock capacity? I might be very interested as i'm debating between an aluminum or a larger capacity eti fuel cel

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is well worth the money! I can say that I like to go 170 miles now on a tank of gas!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never even got a chance to test how much more range I get out of the bike but from what I understand, it holds about a gallon more than the plastic tanks. I REALLY wanted to install it and get the bike looking pretty again, but I need the cash more than I need the tank lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts