Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a carbon fiber fairing set for a 848/1098/1198 . It is a front fairing , upper sides , and a rear solo tail. I'm also throwing in a factory stock solo tail and Ducati seat pad in the set. Please don't ask me if I will separate the set, the answer is NO.
I believe it is all Bestem USA if I remember correctly, all new and unused , but does have some light scratches from being moved around my shop. I do custom paint and these are from a celebrity deal gone bad. Trying to recover some of my loss.
I'm asking $700 for it all, plus shipping if need to do so. Sorry I don't ship international, only in the US . My shop has never had good luck with international ... I cant get photos to upload, so if interested , contact me and I can email or text you pics. Thanks.... Big J ...

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, they would have to be street, they are all holes are pre drilled it seems. I would think a race mount probably wouldn't be . I'm not 100%, to be honest but my guess is street. :yo:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, I would rather run this stuff over with my truck than have something else go wrong with a deal on these fairings trying to ship outside the U.S. tell ya what, send me info and I will think it over. It's hard to even give a shipping rate to guys even now since I have not found the box I'm gonna need to fit them. Every carrier wants dimensions .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to thank all you guys for being patient with me and all the different shipping quotes. Was hard to get very accurate quotes due to not having parts boxed up yet. They are wrapped and boxed up now, will be shipped in two big boxes due to the size of them there was no way around it . Didn't want them scratched up more or damaged by careless mail carriers. Once again thank you ! Big J ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts