Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was looking at some bikes and spotted a few with dark 848 decals on the L & R middle panels. I wanted to get some input an what you think looks good and where I could pick up a set of the dark 848 decals. Thanks
Also if you have some pictures of neat decals on your bike, Post them up!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don' have "dark" decals on my bike but I did buy a set from ebay when I bought the bike a couple seasons ago and they have been plenty good quality. May wanna check that out.

Also what Bellingham are you from? What state?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'll check the ebay store. I am from Bellingham, WA. My brother and I just got our
848's. Waiting for the sun!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks, I'll check the ebay store. I am from Bellingham, WA. My brother and I just got our
848's. Waiting for the sun!
Right on. I'll keep my eyes out for ya when the sun comes back. Don't see too many Ducati's in Bellingham on any given day. Mine is white w/ tri color 848 decals and akrapovic pipes. May have one red and one green wheel by spring too. That'll be hard to miss.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shiny - you might have to change your avatar pic soon... :) Bellingham FTW!
Funny you say that because I was JUST thinking that yesterday, I will definitely have to switch it up. Maybe I can catch the same shot at Laguna this yr to update it! Cant wait for the season to start up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You took that pic at Laguna last year?

How and When?

I was there last year and never saw their pits open (I had paddock pass also).

·
Registered
62 Posts
It was either last year or the year before. On friday they do two pit walks. If you have a paddock pass you can walk the pit lane side of the garages for a couple hrs in the morning and again in the afternoon. They started doing it two yrs ago. Can't remember without looking at the original which year it was.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts