Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an '08 848 and noticed that the mirrors don't fold in.

Is there an after-market replacement that fold in? Im having trouble finding any.

I'm not interested in bar mirrors.

·
Registered
12,896 Posts
Rizoma make some folding mirrors for your bike but they do tend to go for 149Euro each and then you need the specific adapters for your bike at another 25Euro. You could probably adapt the cheap $75US mirrors you find on Ebay.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I recently purchased an '08 848 and noticed that the mirrors don't fold in.

Is there an after-market replacement that fold in? Im having trouble finding any.

I'm not interested in bar mirrors.
I may have some Rizoma mirrors for sale if your interested. They are brand new, never installed. I paid over $300 but may be willing to trade for your stock ones plus a few dollars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did U use these mirrors? How R they? The stocks shake too much, is this resolved a bit? How much if I don't have stock to trade?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately my current stock mirrors are not in mint condition and are located in Aus.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Damn those things stick out far! Lol looks like alien antennas

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and it usually stinks. I wasn't going for looks, I was going for safety and something that I could actually use. Unlike the stock mirrors.

Agree the stock ones are all but useless. I actually like the look of yours; kind of reminds me of a Pagani, Zonda or Huarya maybe. But most importantly is being able to use them.

But you're looking to trade the Rizoma for the stock mirrors? How come?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Also agree about opinions everyone likes different things I draw a line between looks and function

Reactions: RNJ12

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Agree the stock ones are all but useless. I actually like the look of yours; kind of reminds me of a Pagani, Zonda or Huarya maybe. But most importantly is being able to use them.

But you're looking to trade the Rizoma for the stock mirrors? How come?

No someone else has the rizoma and they want stock. I would rather have spare Rizoma then stock parts.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
As do I, they look great (to me, the only opinion that matters) and they function perfectly.
Exactly man!! Don't get me wrong the quAlity and look of em I do like. I just hate mirrors in general I don't like the way mirrors look on the front fairing of any bike

Reactions: Tchase

·
Court Jester
11,926 Posts
Exactly man!! Don't get me wrong the quAlity and look of em I do like. I just hate mirrors in general I don't like the way mirrors look on the front fairing of any bike

Attachments

Reactions: bdaroci2010
1 - 17 of 17 Posts