Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***UPDATED 3/18/15***

parting out a 2013 848 evo. the bike was a race bike built and serviced by Motocorse Performance of Fort Lauderdale, they are hands down the best or one of the best ducati race shops out there. everything is in great condition with about 5 race weekends on them. if you want specific details on them please do not hesitate to contact me or anything! .prices do not include shipping. the bike has 7,57x miles on it. im very open to all offers so if you are interested please reach out to me! the worse thing that can happen is me saying no! i am posting on several forums/groups so honestly the best way to contact me for general info or pics is through my cell phone (954)605-5090. thanks for looking!!:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

NOTE: i will edit this as more parts become available to ship! should be done parting by tonight!

*******UPDATE******
1-9-15 BIKE IS NOW APART AND EVERYTHING IS READY TO SHIP.

-Ducshop 28mm triples ***SOLD***

-Brembo monoblocks (INCLUDES STAINLESS LINES) ***SOLD***

-Front red wheel with tire and rotor $500 (GREAT CONDITION TIRE HAS LIFE LEFT STILL ITS A PIRELLI SC2 GREEN DOT STREET TIRE)

-Forks with 20mm Ohlins internals $600 (I HAVE TWO SETS OF THESE)

-Motoholders front fairing stay (race) ***SOLD***

-Brembo rcs 19 brake cylinder with fluid res ***SOLD***

-OEM front brake master cylinder with CRG lever ***SOLD***

-headlight $200

-rear red wheel with tire and rotor $500 (HAS PIRELLI SC2 GREEN DOT TIRE. 180 60 17 SIZE. MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE THAN STOCK 180 55 17)

-swing arm with shift tech carbon guard $400 (I HAVE TWO OF THESE) (

-sato ride height link **SOLD**

-tail light $40

-2013 848 Evo motor $3,100 (THIS INCLUDES SHIPMENT TO CONT USA 7,576 miles)

-pitbull front and rear stand $115 each (HAVE BOTH PINS FOR REAR)

-zero gravity corsa windscreen ***SOLD***

-oem triples $100

-akra slip on **SOLD**

-rapid bike ecu $490

-rapid bike quickshifter $300

-VORTEX CLIP ONS ***SOLD***

-DIANESE BACK PROTECTOR LEVEL 2 ***SOLD***

-GOPRO HERO 2 $OFFER!!! (WILL INCLUDE MOUNTS AND WATERPROOF HOUSING

-CHICKEN HAWK TIRE WARMERS ***SOLD***

-OEM SHOWA REAR SHOCK $50

-WOODCRAFT REAR SETS $265

-WOODCRAFT CASE SLIDER $145 (RED SLIDER PART)

-SPEEDY MOTO UNDERFAIRING FRAME SLIDER $115

-FRONT AXLE SLIDER $45

-BMC RACE AIR FILTER ***SOLD***

-WOODCRAFT SUPERBIKE AIR DUCTS ***SOLD***

-GAUGE, LOCK, OEM ECU, 2 keys, IMMOBILIZER $650

-PIRELLI RAIN RACE TIRES ***SOLD***

-WOODCRAFT BRAKE LEVER GUARD ***SOLD***

-ANTIGRAVITY RACING BATTERY $150 (WEIGHS ONLY 2.4 POUNDS! SHEDS OFF 6.4 POUNDS! 12 VOLT BATTERY)

-Renthal quick change carrier with 520 DID chain and 3 sprockets ***SOLD***

-SHIFT TECH CARBON HEAT SHIELD ***SOLD***

-SHIFT TECH CARBON CLUSTER HOUSING $OFFER$

-SHIFT TECH CARBON GAUGE FACE $OFFER$

ALL IMAGES CAN ALSO BE VIEWED HERE:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Im sure more parts will also be up i will keep you posted!

·
Registered
322 Posts
You may want to ping him via text. I hit him up via text and he got right back to me with the pix and info I asked for.

Thanks for the heads up, I just tried but I can't. Currently deployed and unless he has iMessage I have no text. I'm sure he will surface sooner or later

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I just tried but I can't. Currently deployed and unless he has iMessage I have no text. I'm sure he will surface sooner or later
I'll forward a heads up to him. The bike is white and the tank looks like it has black stomptech grips on the sides and crotch.

Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll forward a heads up to him. The bike is white and the tank looks like it has black stomptech grips on the sides and crotch.

Thank you for your service!
thanks for the heads up!:)

hey there! i have pics of everything now! the race body work and the gas are a pearl white but different than the factory pain. i am in the middle of uploading the pictures now. the tank has stomp pads on the sides in black and a black carbon ducati tank pad on the crotch.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
list has been updated! pics are coming!! its BEST to get in touch with me via cellphone or email!! i have imessaging and whatsapp for those who only have access to wifi communication!! my email is [email protected] and cell is +1 954 605 5090! i am located in south florida!

cheers,

victor

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought a few items from Victor (the seller) and have nothing but positive things to say.
The level of communication was great, everything was individually bubble wrapped and shipped in a timely fashion.
Two thums up for the seller.

·
Registered
310 Posts
list has been updated! pics are coming!! its BEST to get in touch with me via cellphone or email!! i have imessaging and whatsapp for those who only have access to wifi communication!! my email is [email protected] and cell is +1 954 605 5090! i am located in south florida!

cheers,

victor
for you guys trying to reach him see the quote above. I've chatted with him on occasion and can assure you he won't burn your phone/email up. 10 dollars to a doughnut he has pix on his phone he can shoot you within a few minutes.

Hey vic if ya log in anytime soon sorry I missed ya at PBIR a few week back. I had the family and a friend his family I was hanging with and forgot all about meeting up with you.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey guys im so sorry! with work its hard to sometimes check into the forums. i have gotten back to everybody and updated the list with the items i have left. im am trying to upload pictures of the items but my computer is giving me a hard time (not that im very tech friendly to begin with). they are all on my flickr account and you are more then welcomed to view them!

please let me know if there is anything i can do for you!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still no pics?
i am having trouble uploading them… i have updated the list with the parts i have left and pictures can be viewed here:

is the windshield tinted or clear? very interested
windshield is sold sorry

Bmc air filter still available?
sold sorry

I bought a few items from Victor (the seller) and have nothing but positive things to say.
The level of communication was great, everything was individually bubble wrapped and shipped in a timely fashion.
Two thums up for the seller.
i really appreciate the good feedback! its also great dealing with straight forward people like you!

is anyone getting a response from him? I have e-mailed and pm'd
keith i will pm you right now!

for you guys trying to reach him see the quote above. I've chatted with him on occasion and can assure you he won't burn your phone/email up. 10 dollars to a doughnut he has pix on his phone he can shoot you within a few minutes.

Hey vic if ya log in anytime soon sorry I missed ya at PBIR a few week back. I had the family and a friend his family I was hanging with and forgot all about meeting up with you.
always next time! we should get in touch and meet up at the next event that we will both be at!

send me the picts (swing arm and wheels) to [email protected]

thanks
sending now!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts