Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
There are no green shift lights. They are red. They come on as you reach the redline. There are no shift lights for downshifts when the rpms are low. Sorry but your dealer was right. I have a 2013 848 Evo

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Also maybe you have the traction control on the highest level as a result the red light will flash even if you go over a bump, now that you don't see any flashing could be that that the traction control could be off...check & see

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice, I'm really stumped, I seriously can't be going mad, I know what I was seeing because it caught my attention seconds after riding the bike for the first time, there was a red and green light flashing away during riding, I now it wasn't for downshift, when you first turn the bike on all the lights light up across the top, the small light on the left of the big red light is green, I absolutely know its green,I see it when I turn the bike on, I give it a flogging and see no lights at all, I shift by feel and sound, I'll look into the traction control. Thanks anyway much appreciate your help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers, thanks buddy. I will check myself into the nut house asap. The lights are red, where Im getting this green light from???????? I actually took real good note of it then and just read the manual again. It states they should flash 800rpm below rev threshold and stays constant at 400 near rev threshold then all 3 should flash on when rev limit reached. I was seeing lights flashing away but not now. hence Im not really looking at he dash when I'm riding around. I don't know, I have a very solid coffee table in which I will use it to give myself an uppercut.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts