Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys out riding today my bike failed to start. Although it was in neutral it would not recognise it. I had to roll it back and forth and threw the gears and it finally started in first with the clutch in.
I then shifted to neutral and it still wasn't illuminating the neutral lamp on the dash after abit if riding I poped it in to neutral at the lights and it finally acknowledged it was in neutral but the light was occasionally flashing on and off. It's been doing this the whole day.

Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
910 Posts
first, is it going into neutral and just not turning on the light? If so I would think your trouble is with the neutral switch. If it's not going into neutral then I would think you have internal transmission issues.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
You may have also hit a false neutral, which is why the light didn't illuminate. If there has been service done recently, the light maybe simply unplugged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.