Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thats the superbike shock. Not the shock that was oe on the 998S. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, Ohlins no longer makes the DU 143. If you don't find one, ive got a DU143 hangin in my garage. It has a 10.0 spring, and the hydraulic preload adjuster.it has also been valved for racing. Check out the HUGE reservoir

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was actually not to hard, it was leaking from the shaft so I pulled it apart, cleaned up all the shims and moving parts (which were covered in fine black residue), got new seals from the seal and bearing shop, put new oil in and charged it up with nitrogen at work.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
On the wrong end of Adelaide for you Grumbly, but Race Bike Services (at Lonsdale) are the Ohlins people here, and do a good job.

Full service, new seal, gas charge etc. I just give the shocks to Tony and get them back ready to go. He has all the stuff needed in stock and a lot of experience, track and road.

He's a Pom though..

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.