Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
999 exhaust options?

Full or slip-ons... I thought it would be a good idea to gather information on the many aftermarket exhaust systems that some folks may have used on their 999/749. Looking for options other then Termi...

Which exhaust kit did you install and was it full or slip on. How was the sound? Any HP info and sound bites would be a bonus.

Never mind, any full system besides the Termi voids the warrenty so I went with the Termi!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I refused to get the termi wanted something a little different. Ended up going for the titanium Leo Vince. Sounds FATTTT! :guitarist

·
Registered
337 Posts
oats said:
I refused to get the termi wanted something a little different. Ended up going for the titanium Leo Vince. Sounds FATTTT! :guitarist
Just to clarify, did you get the Leos for the triple 9 or the 1098?
I've got a buddy that has Leos on his RC and he loves them.
I put Harris 'race' pipes on my RC. Love them! Really deep sound, but they're stamped "Not approved for Street Use. Track Only." right on the end of the cans.

·
Registered
71 Posts
999 Exhaust opptions

I put a set of Remus on my 03 999 and a Power Commander that yeilded no HP or Torque gains, 116 hp if I remember right, but the throttle responce seat of the pants Dyno was impressive. They were pretty loud too. Traded that bike off for my Fila and got the full Termignoni system, had to with the r model. The Termi on the Fila runs 137 hp but I can't remember the torque but I think it was maybe 69 ftlbs. I had both bikes run at home at an elevation of 5,300 feet so keep that in mind. The Dyno was a DynoJet so there is another concideration. The Fila has plenty of balls for me as it is a street queen canyon carver. The Termi sounds wonderful specialy from a distance. I let my riding partner try it out up in the mountains and I could hear the bike coming and going for quite a ways off. Sounded like a dinosour
up in the canyon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts