Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll tell you what I would do and what I'm planning to do with my 749s this summer. I need to get the forks rebuilt/refreshed anyways, so I'm getting springs from Racetech (use their spring calculator to figure out which one you need) and I'm putting an Ohlins or K-Tech 20mm piston kit in to upgrade the compression and rebound valving. With this setup you won't need new triples to fit the Ohlins forks and you'll have a good setup for about $500-$600 including the labor.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I would look up computrack and cogent dynamics over here on the east coast. I'm not picking the bike up til June and it will be in NM on my way to AZ, so I will find someone or west to do it -- maybe racetech, Kyle USA, or Evan Steele performance.

If I wind up going To racetech I might just get the racetech valve kit put in since that's their kit.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's a good price for Ohlins -- factor the proper lower triple and a rebuild into the dollar figure if you go this route though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.