Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my bike with a 190/55r17 tire on the rear and its a blast to drive really wants to lean in. It is however extremely uncomfortable everytime you brake you have to take alot of your weight on your wrists or else slam into the tank. The rear ride height is approximately 185mm as measured on the height adjusting rod & the front forks just barely shows 2 lines. I converted it back from a track bike when I purchased it a couple months ago.

Im hoping someone can steer me in the right direction for what rear ride height measurement I should have to return the bike to factory settings. I have been riding the bike heavily for 4 days now and its starting to hurt haha. I dont track the bike and it requiring more effort to steer into a corner would be preferable over how it is now. The tires are pretty much brand new so Id like to keep them until I need new tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.