Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am new to this forum.

I have a problem with the engine and the matter is as follows when the drive temperature is 72 to 75C, but when I'm in town in temperature rises to 105C, of course, but fans blowing and then turns off the engine at traffic lights when the temperature begins to increase further. But also I do have a little higher rpm at high temperature when I was in town. I have 1200 to 1300rpm but jumpy rpm feels like the loss of power as irregular engine operation.
had anybody, someone same problem? Or can anyone advise me in this fault?

I suspect that it should set the carb sync.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like the radiator is not working efficiently. Try flushing it and filling with fresh coolant. ( I used the EVANs waterless coolant, doesn't boil or corrode). There is products to helps flush out any build up junk inside the rad. Also check that the fans are working and that they are both working/ spinning properly.
My 999 the fans hardly ever run and the bike will creep up to mind 90s while going in stop and go traffic and runs at 75-80 on highway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.