Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my 1098 about 10 days ago and have logged about 250 miles on it so far...build quality is excellent, power is amazing, brakes are insane. Suspension is a little tricky to get dialed in, but that's a never ending battle. What I'm quite impressed with is the seat. When I sat on it at the dealership, my immediate thought was "man, this is going to suck." It felt like a vinyl-wrapped board...but it's actually quite nice. Then again, I spend most of the time leaned off the thing, but that comes with active/aggressive riding. Overall I absolutely love my 1098...and LOVE pulling up to the local bike hangouts and being mobbed by every other biker (including those riding that American V-twin that shall remain nameless) in the place wanting to know all about it. Thanks Ducati!

·
Registered
166 Posts
TexasKid said:
...and LOVE pulling up to the local bike hangouts and being mobbed
It is most definitely an attention getter...where ever you go!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
TexasKid,
A Sargent seat is going to be an early purchase for me, i have one on my current bike and love it. Also i was wondering if you could give us a comparo between the Ducati and the other bikes you have, how does it compare in power, speed, handling etc. I know it might be hard but try to be unbias ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Ask me that in another month when I've logged about 1000 miles on it!

Ten-6 said:
TexasKid,
A Sargent seat is going to be an early purchase for me, i have one on my current bike and love it. Also i was wondering if you could give us a comparo between the Ducati and the other bikes you have, how does it compare in power, speed, handling etc. I know it might be hard but try to be unbias ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts