Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my mailbox this morning, a kind letter from Federico Minoli invites me to WDW 2007, I just have to send an e-mail to confirm.

The envelope also contained signed pictures of Loris and Troy, and a very beautiful sketch of the front of the DesmosediciRR signed by Alan Jenkins :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just got my letter and signed pictures a few weeks back, Very cool that they are actually signed, and not just copied!!!

DAMN if that is so unfair to tease me...I don't expect to see the bike until Spring 2008.

The GREAT news is, the bike costs more in 2007 than when I ordered it...Instant appreciation!!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I actually got my Letter in May of this year. I got it the same week that my Tricolore was delivered !!! It was a good week !! I hear I will probably see my Desmo RR around January or February of 2008.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just checked...My letter actually arrived May 4th...That was a couple weeks ago, wasn't it??? :confused:

Damn, time is winging its way right on by!!!

Oh well...

Still a ways away, good to know I'm not the only one here feeling the anticipation.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
One day I will get my letter from Federico Minoli...I was told it's on the way

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the letter sent in january has been received by the guy which ordered the RR, and whom order has been transferred to Alfredo. I doubt Alfredo will receive the g oodies

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Hello Pierre,
I think you are right about my paperwork, however my "Goodies" are only one thing.....THE DESMOSEDICI RR....whenever I will get it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts