Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I am a British expat living in Dubai and am just waiting for my Ducati to be shipped here, having been here 5 years without a bike I can't wait to get it. Not many ducati'shere though that I have noticed.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys, I am a British expat living in Dubai and am just waiting for my Ducati to be shipped here, having been here 5 years without a bike I can't wait to get it. Not many ducati'shere though that I have noticed.
844 views and 4 months.....wow dude , you may just be the only one there on a Ducati - don't let it out of your site. :yo:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where do I claim the prize.

...I'm not the only one, but there aren't that many!

·
Registered
420 Posts
If any of you are ever in Dubai and won't mind mailing a hat to me in Texas, let me know! I used to fly through Dubai quiet often, but now that my flight path changed, I no longer go that way.

I am looking for a hat and/or t-shirt from the Ducati Dubai Cafe located in the main mall in Dubai. You can't miss the cafe-it has an 848 mounted on the wall as if riding up the wall and another one inside the cafe. In the back they have a small portion of hats/shirts and other Ducati gear for sale.

Let me know if you are ever there....size Extra Large shirt and large hat if not one size fits all.

I can repay via paypal.

By the way, I did have a friend go there for a week and he sent me a Ducati hat and shirt...unfortunately, it was regular Ducati stuff that I already had. I am specifically looking for a hat and shirt that has something to the effect of "Dubai Ducati", not just a Ducati shirt.

Thanks
Rodrigo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.