Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last weekend I brought home a Ducati Monster 821 Dark.

All stock right now. Will post some better pictures soon. Been busy with house stuff and work. Tail tidy needs to be installed. Will need to get a few other things too. But it sounds awesome and rides great.

Here's a pic.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. It looks very nice.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bout time king luis ;), welcome to the band.
i know. lurked for about 6 months, member since since february and i got about 350km on her now. hopefully getting the tail tidy installed today.

took the wife out for a little ride yesterday. she enjoyed it. wants to make it a regular thing where we go get a coffee or something in a near by town.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi
sorry to hijack a post but new to this and don't know how to start a new thread , any help p[lease
also , monster 696 , how do you remove bar end weughts ,
again very sorry to but in

thanks

tima

·
Registered
106 Posts
Unscrew the bolt on the outside of the bar end just enough for the whole item to slide out of the bars. If you unscrew it all the way you risk the innards sliding down into the bars and then you have to be creative to reach in and slide them out before remounting your new bar ends.

·
Registered
375 Posts
So last weekend I brought home a Ducati Monster 821 Dark.

All stock right now. Will post some better pictures soon. Been busy with house stuff and work. Tail tidy needs to be installed. Will need to get a few other things too. But it sounds awesome and rides great.

Here's a pic.
Congrats on the new bike! I see you love it already :yo:
Stock exhaust sounds pretty damn good on these bikes. I get questions all the time about what exhaust I have and I go "stock ...".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.