Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI all I am helping out the family of a fallen board member and great mentor to me. The family is trying to liquidate his estate and his motorcycle gear And Trailer are up for sale. All the Gear is in good to great shape and well cared for as were all things owned by Mark. Mark had not worn any of this gear in quite a while so it is a bit dusty in the pics. The Arai Corsa V has never been used to anyone’s knowledge one of the Alpinestars Race Replica suits still has the tags on it and was never worn there is also a woman’s 2 pc Vanson suit. The jacket is full perf and so are the pants. As for the rest of the items they have all been used but again in real good shape. I have taken pics of any blemishes I could see on everything there are no holes or split stitching that I can see only surface scuffs in places on the leathers.
I’m sure many of you have benefited from Mark’s wisdom over the years on this and other Ducati Forums. Mark was the owner of Applied Flow Technologies and Lover Ducati’s. From his Track 999S to his 999R Zerox and his pride and joy D16RR. Mark lost his battle with Cancer not long ago and the family would like to see the items sold to the people that will appreciate them the most. ” Ducatistas”
Local pick up is always an option with all items. Obviously the Trailer will most likely be a pick up item, it is currently registered in NY and all the paperwork is ready to sign over to the new owner. If you want the trailer shipped you are going to have to make arrangements and find out pricing for that.
ALL PRICES ARE FIRM, We feel the prices are more than reasonable.
Thank you all for looking!
All pics here

http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/teacher9/library/leathers and helmets

Trailer
2008 Pace American Legacy Motorcycle Trailer 2 axel 7’wide 16’ long
This trailer was always stored inside a heated shop. I know it sounds odd but the only time this trailer saw any weather was when it was in use to go to track days. This trailer is as nice as the day it was purchased and includes options.
• ST205/75R 15 Radial Spare Tire
• Interior Spare Tire Carrier
• Extra Dome Light
• D-Ring Bolted
• Surface Mount Rope Rings Sell $6000.00

Helmets
1. Arai Quantum 2 VIPER GT YF-DESIGN (Large) 59cm-60cm - $250 shipped
2. Arai Quantum 2 Silver (no shield) ( Medium) 7-7 1/8 57cm-58cm - $150 shipped
3. Arai Ducati corrsa Corsair-5 (Medium) 7-7 1/8 57cm-58cm (Never worn) - $500 shipped - SALE PENDING!

Gloves
1. Rev’it gloves VCS system –( Large) - $150 shipped
2. Dinese Full metal racer gloves - (Large) - $150 shipped
Protection
1. Dinese Wave 3 Back protector- (Medium) - $125 shipped
2. Alpenstar tech race protector – (Medium) - $90 shipped
3. Dinese Kit E Nero size N - $40 shipped

Jackets
1. Vanson Black, silver, red jacket SZ 42US Mark3 technical - $350 shipped
2. Dinese Racing Pelle Red/white Size 52 euro - $350 shipped

Jackets and pants: Selling as a set “not separately”
1. Hurricane Mark 2 Jacket Pro Perf –(Size 42 us) and Technical sport rider Pants Pro Perf –( size 34 us) - $750.00 shipped
2. Dainese "Cagiva/Ducati" 2-piece Leathers (Size -52 euro)- $ 400.00 shipped
3. Vanson WOMANS full perf us size 8 jacket and size 8 perf pants NEVER WORN- $550.00 shipped

Suites
1. Alpinestars Race Replica One-Piece Suit (Size 42 us) (Brand New never worn)
- $1300.00 shipped
2. Alpinestars Race Replica Leather Suit 3156012 (Size 42 US) - $700.00 shipped

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
HI all I am helping out the family of a fallen board member and great mentor to me. The family is trying to liquidate his estate and his motorcycle gear And Trailer are up for sale. All the Gear is in good to great shape and well cared for as were all things owned by Mark. Mark had not worn any of this gear in quite a while so it is a bit dusty in the pics. The Arai Corsa V has never been used to anyone’s knowledge one of the Alpinestars Race Replica suits still has the tags on it and was never worn there is also a woman’s 2 pc Vanson suit. The jacket is full perf and so are the pants. As for the rest of the items they have all been used but again in real good shape. I have taken pics of any blemishes I could see on everything there are no holes or split stitching that I can see only surface scuffs in places on the leathers.

I’m sure many of you have benefited from Mark’s wisdom over the years on this and other Ducati Forums. Mark was the owner of Applied Flow Technologies and Lover Ducati’s. From his Track 999S to his 999R Zerox and his pride and joy D16RR. Mark lost his battle with Cancer not long ago and the family would like to see the items sold to the people that will appreciate them the most. ” Ducatistas”

Local pick up is always an option with all items. Obviously the Trailer will most likely be a pick up item, it is currently registered in NY and all the paperwork is ready to sign over to the new owner. If you want the trailer shipped you are going to have to make arrangements and find out pricing for that.

ALL PRICES ARE FIRM, We feel the prices are more than reasonable.

Thank you all for looking! All pics here

i hope this link works!

Trailer

2008 Pace American Legacy Motorcycle Trailer 2 axel 7’wide 16’ long

This trailer was always stored inside a heated shop. I know it sounds odd but the only time this trailer saw any weather was when it was in use to go to track days. This trailer is as nice as the day it was purchased and includes options.

•ST205/75R 15 Radial Spare Tire

•Interior Spare Tire Carrier

•Extra Dome Light

•D-Ring Bolted

•Surface Mount Rope Rings Sell $6000.00

Helmets

1.Arai Quantum 2 VIPER GT YF-DESIGN (Large) 59cm-60cm - $250 shipped

2.Arai Quantum 2 Silver (no shield) ( Medium) 7-7 1/8 57cm-58cm - $150 shipped

3.Arai Ducati corrsa Corsair-5 (Medium) 7-7 1/8 57cm-58cm (Never worn) - $500 shipped

Gloves

1.Rev’it gloves VCS system –( Large) - $150 shipped

2.Dinese Full metal racer gloves - (Large) - $150 shipped

Protection

1.Dinese Wave 3 Back protector- (Medium) - $125 shipped

2.Alpenstar tech race protector – (Medium) - $90 shipped

3.Dinese Kit E Nero size N - $40 shipped

Jackets

1.Vanson Black, silver, red jacket SZ 42US Mark3 technical - $350 shipped

2.Dinese Racing Pelle Red/white Size 52 euro - $350 shipped

Jackets and pants: Selling as a set “not separately”

1.Hurricane Mark 2 Jacket Pro Perf –(Size 42 us) and Technical sport rider Pants Pro Perf –( size 34 us) - $750.00 shipped

2.Dainese "Cagiva/Ducati" 2-piece Leathers (Size -52 euro)- $ 400.00 shipped

3.Vanson WOMANS full perf us size 8 jacket and size 8 perf pants NEVER WORN- $550.00 shipped

Suites

1.Alpinestars Race Replica One-Piece Suit (Size 42 us) (Brand New never worn)

- $1300.00 shipped

2.Alpinestars Race Replica Leather Suit 3156012 (Size 42 US) - $700.00 shipped

Pics of the gloves?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Click on the link above it will take you to the photobucket album with all the pics. Their are too many to post in the ad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts