Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of a ghost town in this forum. Just traded my Monster 821 in for a new Panigale 959, doesn't seem to be a lot of accessories listed around yet. Does anyone know which parts may be interchangeable from other Panigale's? The 899 or 1299.

I have the NRC Fender Eliminator kit on the way so far :)

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Kind of a ghost town in this forum. Just traded my Monster 821 in for a new Panigale 959, doesn't seem to be a lot of accessories listed around yet. Does anyone know which parts may be interchangeable from other Panigale's? The 899 or 1299.

I have the NRC Fender Eliminator kit on the way so far :)
Nice ride, I see you purchased on the eastside.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, installed the NRC Fender Eliminator kit last night and had a bit of an issue with the license plate frame, it says to back out the passenger peg bolts, wedge the adapter plate between the pegs and the frame and then put the bolts back through it all, i cant seem to get the bolts back in though, they wont finger tighten, I cant get an allen wrench in there and the exhaust shield overhangs the bolts. Any ideas or tips?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Looks like the exhaust shield might have to come off? I know on my 1199, you couldn't fit the full system with passenger pegs ORIGINALLY. My dealer had to dremel out a small piece of the carbon heat shield for them to fit. Termi quickly changed the design to work though. I'm wondering if the header might be just a tad bigger or the heat shield might be just a tad bigger and their system worked with the 899 just fine.

·
Registered
173 Posts
@0v3rc10ck3d
I'm guilty of spending most of my time on the 959forum. It would be great if this forum had more activity as it can encompass all Ducati user's knowledge and resources. I'll try to be here more often going forward.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Based on a safety before style approach, here's what I've bought so far:
R&G Racing frame sliders
Axles sliders
Stand spools
Radiator grill/guard
Pazzo folding short levers
Throttle spacers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.