Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking the bike up next Saturday. Last minute accessory panic. I am having a hard time finding a license plate relocator or mirror plates. The only thing I have seen is a plate bracket from England for well over $200 by the time I get it here. Anyone able to help a brother out?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Relax..... LOL..... Get the bike, and the parts will follow.... As for the plate bracket, if you're refering to emoto, they're great guys to work with! I've ordered a number of items from them for my MV and as long as the part was in stock, it got to me in NY in between 5 and 7 days. On a few occasions I've actually waited longer for parts from Cali. I'm sure the guys over at Evoluzione will also be coming out with a plate bracket sometime soon as well. I've had their brackets an all my bikes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DucatiGuy said:
Relax..... LOL..... Get the bike, and the parts will follow.... .
i know i should relax, but without the bike i have nothing else to think about. once i have the bike i will never have the patience to do any mods, so i want to get them done before i pick it up. i already have the full termis and the stm slipper installed. i think i may get the emoto bracket just to have it done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i can have two made if you want

i have just had my small plate made up by fun plates and i have a small company that deals with various engineering works and one of them is a gem he works with stainless steel and is making me a bracket that holds small plate and the indicators and i can assure you this guy is a top man when it comes to steel architecture his work is faultless if you want i will e mail you a picture when fitted and you can make your own mind up

chris

e mail [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts