Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I didn't expect to be in this situation, but I may have a line on a leftover S. Having read the '26 changes' thread and some of the threads with the stalling problems etc, I'm wondering if I should jump at the chance to get one now and pay the current price and put up with the current known bugs (I realize they don't affect all units) or wait for an unknown period of time to spend at least $500 and maybe (who knows...I've heard) $3-5K more for a possibly more sorted (maybe traction control) bike?

I wish DNA would announce like..tomorrow.

Argh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
20Hz said:
So I didn't expect to be in this situation, but I may have a line on a leftover S. Having read the '26 changes' thread and some of the threads with the stalling problems etc, I'm wondering if I should jump at the chance to get one now and pay the current price and put up with the current known bugs (I realize they don't affect all units) or wait for an unknown period of time to spend at least $500 and maybe (who knows...I've heard) $3-5K more for a possibly more sorted (maybe traction control) bike?

I wish DNA would announce like..tomorrow.

Argh.
Buy it now!!! I am getting mine tomorrow and I can't wait.... You will be miserable in the summer.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top