Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored Sunday and decided to tackle a small project, and add a TAPP lead to charge my phone, yes I could have gone with an extension from the USB underneath the seat, and then decided against it, everything went smooth until I realized that it was going to be impossible to have both fuse boxes (battery tender and tapp) inside the battery box, next hurdle was trying to fit 3 leads plus main terminal to the positive post, tried and tried and it would not grab that freaking nut to be able to secure it, :blind: after some fine words with the bike was able to get everything sorted out and working...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Was bored Sunday and decided to tackle a small project, and add a TAPP lead to charge my phone, yes I could have gone with an extension from the USB underneath the seat, and then decided against it, everything went smooth until I realized that it was going to be impossible to have both fuse boxes (battery tender and tapp) inside the battery box, next hurdle was trying to fit 3 leads plus main terminal to the positive post, tried and tried and it would not grab that freaking nut to be able to secure it, :blind: after some fine words with the bike was able to get everything sorted out and working...
Probably really going to bother you knowing there's a 12volt accessory plug on the left side just under the tank...just need a terminal...have my heated grips wired to it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was bored Sunday and decided to tackle a small project, and add a TAPP lead to charge my phone, yes I could have gone with an extension from the USB underneath the seat, and then decided against it, everything went smooth until I realized that it was going to be impossible to have both fuse boxes (battery tender and tapp) inside the battery box, next hurdle was trying to fit 3 leads plus main terminal to the positive post, tried and tried and it would not grab that freaking nut to be able to secure it,
after some fine words with the bike was able to get everything sorted out and working...
Probably really going to bother you knowing there's a 12volt accessory plug on the left side just under the tank...just need a terminal...have my heated grips wired to it

Can you please describe the numbers and what it means as I may use this in the future. Or link to dock by chance? TIA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts