Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a AFR gauge please?
Brand and type/model?
One that will read accurately at low RPM 1500 and up

Thanks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've hooked up a DynoJet Wideband Commander, including the Phantom style AutoMeter gauge that comes with it. Not a lot of places to put the gauge, I was just looking at the #2 at idle in the garage when I had the #1 on the autotune wideband to get the idle sorted.

Widebands need to be used as a system with the proper heater circuit and the appropriate wideband controller, and then you need a method of extracting the information. Then, #1 and #2 will be different.

The DynoJet Wideband commander comes with all of this, and software and datalogging, but it's a little bit clumsy for an installation even without the gauge... and needs a switch to start datalogging, and needs other inputs connected in order for it to work.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I have a auto tune kit, not PC and I would just like to cross check/confirm a couple of my readings one being idle AFR, so just want a AFR gauge kit as a temporary setup

·
Registered
378 Posts
Make sure the exhaust tunes have no leaks at all at the slip connections, as this will really screw with the AFR readings at lower power settings. Use red RTV as an assembly sealant (makes it easier to disassemble too)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts