Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Pretty sure he means replacements for OEM fairings that are already painted, Ty.

I ran a set of a NiceCycle aftermarket fairings for a few months a couple of years ago. Fit damn near like OEM. Just needed to enlarge a few holes for the rubber grommet nuts and they were good to go. Only issue is the white on the fairings didn't match the OEM pearl white of the tank, but didnt realize you could customize the colors to your liking during the order process. So, I can't fault them for me not paying attention and ordering the pre-set color scheme.

But yes, if you were to get a set of Sharkskinz in the street setup, you'd have the best fitting and the best "crashable" fairings on the market. Just would need to paint them when you got them, but they are easily repairable/repaintable after an off as well. Actually going that route for my wife's 250R, as she isn't sure she if she'll ever ride her bike on the street. But if she does, I'd rather it be in the Sharkskinz just in case. So will teach her how to prep her bike for the track without having to swap between OEM and track-only bodywork.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Huh? What?

Boom!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Brian, any chance you ever gonna offer that in a street version with headlight and tailight cut outs?
As Christian said, "yes I can".

I'll be putting up some of the carbon tomorrow. Maybe I can have Raz take a picture of his tail section for me tomorrow. It's one of mine.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
If you go to www.cittsacorsa.com and in to the carbon fiber pages, I have started to add the street Carbon. I need to work on the pics before I get them on the site, but the availability will be there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts