Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Just curious, was it a young kid riding the 749R, #576. I can't wait to see Bob again (#46) to talk to him about that Paul Smart. He's one of the coolest racers I've met. I owned one of his old bikes for a VERY short period of time. He doesn't do things half-assed.

219R, did you go? I was going to go, but with lots of headaches this year, I couldn't bring myself to spend more money.

· Registered
95 Posts
Bob's a good guy. He used to have the guy from Pro-Fab build his bikes. He's raced some cool stuff, including a Bimota Supermono. I was telling him this story of my first race weekend with my broken FZR400, looking at his Bimota, wondering what I was doing. He said, "I was probably thinking the same thing."

He's been working with a kid (whose story is amazing, but not mine to tell). And that looks like Bob's 749R. That's why I was wondering who was racing the 749R. Maybe I'll check the AHRMA results and see. Edit-Nevermind</Roseanne Roseannadanna>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.