Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has experience with airbag jacket/vest? I would like to know before I will buy one and as for the protection can I wear together?
Thank

·
Court Jester
11,688 Posts
I just purchased the D-air suit. It says track use only...

Got two sessions in with it but we had to cut the day short.

·
Registered
79 Posts
air bag jacket

Hi, Just got delivery of the Misano 1100 D-Air Jacket. Great fit and finish. Dainese is not really advertising it much as they have a huge back-order. But visit your nearest dealer and check it out in person.

Check this link out for sure: https://www.dainese.com/d-air/riders/

Also, I was at Laguna Seca for WSB and Alpinestar also released their product line of air bag jackets. Worth exploring that also as it is lower priced. Cycle Gear is carrying that line for sure. I am sure others do too.

After evaluating both products, Dainese suited (no pun) my needs better.

If you have the cash definitely a great investment.

Yes, pricey but worth it.

Ride safe,
Duke

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am really waiting on the Alpinestars jacket that has been in the works for what it seems like forever. But I do like the concept behind it compared to the ones on the market.

I didn't know about the Dainese Misano and I will definitely look more into it as I do like the brand.

That said, ones I have tried on were way too hot to be comfortable for me in the summer and that is what has turned me off of these for a long time. And this is from a guy that wears Leatt STX neck brace everyday.

I don't mind discomfort to a point because I have been hit by cagers twice now and not taking any chances.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts