Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm an owner of a 848 evo corse and also new to this forum. I recently low sided a few months back and have everything back in top top shape but ran in to an issue when came to buying replacement akrapovic exhaust cans for a full akrapovic system. I can't find them anywhere and have just been given the run around by akrapovic on who to contact. Any answers will greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I’m assuming they are built similar to the Termi and the slip-ons are the same construction as the full system. All you should have to do is get the slip-ons and not install the mid pipe onto the mufflers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m assuming they are built similar to the Termi and the slip-ons are the same construction as the full system. All you should have to do is get the slip-ons and not install the mid pipe onto the mufflers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your response. I wish this were the case because I did purchase a set of slip ons with out realizing that they were not quite the same diameter as the mid pipe. I'll include pictures in a few moments. It seems to be the full exhaust set comes with a bit differently altered can that will only fit the full exhaust and can not be fitted on to OEM exhaust

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've tried reaching out to akrapovic and they suggested I contact retailers of akrapovic. So I'm in a bit of a bind because my OEM exhaust pipes have some issues

·
Read Only
2,524 Posts
Muffler repair kits

repack p-rpck39

sleeve

p-rks89zt32 - titanium
p-rks88zc32 - carbon

complete cans

m-z01005cr carbon fiber outer sleeve muffler
m-z01005tr titanium outer sleeve muffler

m-z01005cl carbon fibre outer sleeve muffler / left
m-z01005tl titanium outer sleeve muffler / left

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone so just installed power commander v with auto tune. I have a check engine light that I do not want or have had. Error says exvl is 23.1 tps 1.1 please help thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts