Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!
It's been a hot minute since my last visit, and during that time, I sold my 848, :bawling: It was time to move on to other adventures.

So I have a set of Akrapovic slips ons for sale. I had them on the bike for about 716.8 miles. Roughly.
Slight discolor in the clear coat from where the brackets hold it in place, but it's not noticeable when it's on bike.

Anyways. $800 Shipped to your door! I can do paypal, send as gift or pay that % they want.

I work strange hours, so PLEASE drop me a line at zyklonic1 AT gmail dot com. and don't panic, I check it when normal people are sleeping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Great deal on this - wish they'd work on a 1199 cause I LOVE ME SOME CARBON!!!

Not sure if we msg'd before but send me a PM with your location in Virginia man, Im up in NOVA and would love to hook up and hear what you have lined up for your next bike brother. I have some UNREAL hooks if interested and can save you thousands! :)

GLWS on these beauties Zyk !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got the slip-ons less than two days after the sale. Packed perfectly. Perfect shape. Putting them on over the week end. Thanks a lot.

Tom C.

Reactions: Zyklon
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.