Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running the new Annitori QS Pro? Their website states that you have more control over it than the previous version such as kill time, individual direction setting, etc. Did it fix the problem of stalling from N to 1st?

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
909 Posts
I have the new QS pro. I will be installing it soon. Is there a problem with them failing ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i do t know about failing but from what i read the 1st gen had problems stalling when shifting from N to 1st

·
Registered
104 Posts
Went to the Annitori QS Pro website

Annitori -- MICRON
Annitori Racing

and I did not see a QS PRO for Ducati, they sell one for Honda, ect...

The PRO would solve the stalling problems with N to 1st with Ducatis because now with the PRO you can choose the direction of the shift rather than using both directions.

If the PRO is available for Ducati at $300 that is the aftermarket QS to buy.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NY_1098R your right, I didn't even noticed that before. I'll try to call Annitori in the tom and find out for sure.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I emailed Annitori last night and asked them if the PRO is available for 1098 and this is the response I got:

Yes, sorry our people must have missed something there, we will get it sorted.

The QS PRO is available for the Ducati.* Can we assist you with the shift rod selection?

Let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Annitori Distributing
Annitori -- MICRON

·
Registered
104 Posts
Excellent...The PRO is still not available on eBay for Ducati as some have mentioned.

If the PRO is available for Ducati from Annitori then this is the best quick shifter in the market for your 1098. It seems the PRO solved all the problems that most of us complained about. You no longer have to use the clutch switch to turn the QS off. Finally, a truly plug and play and now you can interface the QS through your phone! Most excellent!!!

Thanks oko0913 for getting Annitori to offer it for Ducati :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I ordered one. Just waiting for the mailman to deliver some good news.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Excellent!

7 Summits and cbr6 please start a thread when you start installing your Annitori QS Pro. At 55 with no time, I know I am grateful to have someone else be the beta tester.

It seems the Annitori QS Pro has finally solved some of the problems, please let us know how easy the QS is to install and how well it works and how much flexibility you have or need.

Many thanks and God speed :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im still waiting for funds but since 7 summits and cbr6 got one i think im going for their review hopefully its good.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I had the old Annitori RL quit on me after 1 track day and 850 street miles. When it worked it was GREAT, no other adjusments are needed. In fact I fought with other quick shifters with all the adjustments for the perfect setup. Annitori's solution was to charge me $199 for hte new PRO. No thanks not with the quick failure of the first unit. They also said it wasn't repairable. It wound up being sent to HM who was the assemblier of the RL who said it was repairable but not economical to do so. What did HM do? Replaced it for free with their new unadjustable unit that works flawlessly.

I'm forever a HM customer now!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'm glad that a HM hooked you up and fixed your situation. But your title is a little bit misleading. You had the Annitori RL quick shifter, not the QS Pro. I actually just recently picked up a QS Pro and it works great. I don't want to hijack your thread, I just want everybody to know which QS you're actually talking about. The RL is actually HM made. The Pro is an Annitori unit.

Back to topic, very awesome HM did that. Their units are top notch and not cheap at all. They were one of my top two choices too

1 - 20 of 38 Posts