Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

just registered. About to pull the trigger on a 1098 if I can find any left. Don't really want to have to ship (but I just might).

Anyone near me in the Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago area know of any dealers with any 1098 (Non S) bikes left?

Thanks much in advance!

Steve

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, by now your probably out of luck, at my dealer they have a little over 30 on the list, they said that probably 10 or so will have to wait for the 08's to come out. If you really want the bike badly call all the duc dealers in the Midwest and find out if you can get on the list for delivery by this summer. You may get lucky, down side would be you would have to drive a distance to pick it up. The other thing you can do is hound the dealers close to you and let them know that you want the bike, chances are that financing may fall through for some, and a dealer may have a bike or two on hand. slim chance but anything is possible, and its better to try than not to.

·
Registered
161 Posts
try power Motor sports in Palatine, they are pretty good guys maybe they can help you to get one, www.powermotorsports.com

Stefan

·
Registered
85 Posts
Commonwealth Motorcycles in Louisville, KY had one standard available in their allocation last Friday. Their phone # is 502-568-2666, Steve Miles, sales mgr.
Good luck!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oldracer -- do live the perfect life or what??!!
How did you collect that stable??

·
Registered
62 Posts
OldRacer27, good to see that there is more people like that wan't the TC. Iam number #1 at Chicago Cycle Center. God this wait is killing me March 1st seems soooo long away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts