Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
Why is that?

There's adding mods, and modify. One being more along the lines of a purist the other not. A large majority of owners do not like the modified look. While Japanese owners tend to be more open to it. That probably has more to do with numbers...

That's how I took it...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Now a single-sides swingarm on the 899 might actually make it a better looking bike! But as has been mentioned already, the lines on an 848 are just so damn nice.
Good luck

·
Registered
101 Posts
it's been done, there's an 899 fitted with the sssa. But with the damn $4k price on the swingarm I'd rather get the Pani S lol..
True story and at $4k that is crazy. Should have been factory! However, the pictures that I have seen of the 899 with a sssa are pretty sexy. Plus that lower pipe which is out of the way makes the whole rear look supersport for sure!

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
I'll stick with the single sided swingarm, but you can keep your dry clutch...no thanks...

And I own an 1198...
My exact thoughts, I like the visual of the dry clutch not the sound, have yet to try the functionality.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.