Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a picture or two around of one on the street but none of the dealers around here have received any that I know of. I'm #2 on the list and the dealer tells me that as soon as #1 completes the warranty registration they will ship mine. He also keeps telling me that the first one should be showing up any time now.

Hmm, now if #1 just happened to break a leg.... :shocker:

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
i know martin eurosport in coopersburg, pa got one about 3 weeks ago 'cause i saw it in the crate.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Have had my name in for one since last September. First in line for any 1098 at the dealer, and opting/waiting for the TC while other 1098 models have come and gone at the dealer. :eek: Have been patient this long, can hang out longer. Who knows, maybe it will show the next few weeks. They are beginning to trickle in to some dealers.

·
Registered
337 Posts
krieklambic said:
Have received mine one week ago
I love that little flag on the nose. The dealer pointed it out when we uncrated the first one to his shop.
Congrats!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey viking, where did you get that clutch cover? looks grrrrrrrrrrreat!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Stevelkinevil said:
Thanks. My buddy Paul has a business making billet bling. He did my cover as a "one off". You could contact him through his website if you are interested...he makes really top quality stuff!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Stevelkinevil said:
VIKING ----
Checked out the website and he's got some great looking stuff!
Since he's a buddy of yours, maybe you could check with him about becoming a sponsor on the site or maybe getting us a Group Buy??

Check with the Administrator

·
Registered
166 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
VIKING ----
Checked out the website and he's got some great looking stuff!
Since he's a buddy of yours, maybe you could check with him about becoming a sponsor on the site or maybe getting us a Group Buy??

Check with the Administrator
I could easily check into that...how do I contact the administrator?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Try going to the "members list" and look for a admin. under their name.

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts