Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they're are ANY members from the DMV or I say NOVA Area here, I am GIVING away an EZ Up which has a White Top and Red "Ducati" On it.

Free to anyone who wants it, but PLEASE don't ask me "How much to ship to San Diego?" LMFAO !

Its going to the Dump next week if not. PM me if interested folks!!

Semper Fi,

Gunny

PS. SORRY - NO PICS. It's Wrapped up tight but it served me well during my Racing Days!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have many Riding/Race gear items left. Right now Im trying to sell this Wheel Chock only used for Bike Shows and the awesome Folding Bike Ramp with Carry Handle!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Gunny. How much are you asking for the wheel chock? What is your location? Might be worth my while to make a trip from WV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ll take the wheel chock if it’s still available.
I’m about 20 minutes north of dc.
Don’t have many posts on here but I’m pretty active on .ms if you want to make sure I’m not a scammer :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Gunny. How much are you asking for the wheel chock? What is your location? Might be worth my while to make a trip from WV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey Chris. Last time I drove to WV it was a HAUL. I am located in Fairfax, VA.
If thats too far please let me know so I can move onto the next Member who pinged me. I'm all about First Come First Serve Brother !

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ll take the wheel chock if it’s still available.
I’m about 20 minutes north of dc.
Don’t have many posts on here but I’m pretty active on .ms if you want to make sure I’m not a scammer :)
Alex. Just shot Chris a reply since he was up first. If his POS in WV is too far, youre next up man! Im in Fairfax. Hmm. Not sure what his 2nd Post was. "Sorry I didn’t see your other post before I typed this." -

Chris- if that 2nd Post was to say Not able to - please let me know so I can move onto Alex. THANKS GUYS !!

BTW - $100 for that Wheel Chock is a STEAL !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts