Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen any yet. I am deciding between a base model with temi's or a black S stock.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can't say I'm a fan of the Black one.. Need to see one in the flesh.. I guess I'm just one of those guys that think duc's should all be red :D the red frame is nice though..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Haven't seen any black S models yet. I didn't think they were being released until later in the summer? Regardless, black looks sick. I wish they made a standard version with that scheme!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think the black looks nice, but I went with the red. I think the Ducs just look better in red, and I didn't want to wait until June (when my dealer said the blacks would start shipping). The nicest thing about the black is that when you see it, you know it is an S.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Black S shipment is due in port on the east coast on April 20th. East coast deliveries are expect my the end of the month and westcoast deliveries by the first week of May.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Fresno said:
The Black S shipment is due in port on the east coast on April 20th. East coast deliveries are expect my the end of the month and westcoast deliveries by the first week of May.
Thanks for that info... you just made me a happy guy!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts