Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

We were thinking of buying a set of interphone sport bluetooth comm. I d like some input as to up to what speeds you can really talk to each other, and how far away does it still work.

I am a bit sceptic, because with inear isolating headphones i can barely hear music on my 1098 with a shoei xr1000. These things have small pad speakers that touch your ear...

he rides a ktm smt 990 with a shoei xr1100.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why do you guys need a mic or music when you sit on your Ducati??? When I ride I don't want to hear anything but the growling of the motor.

·
Registered
12,889 Posts
Have used Scala and Sena. Prefer the new Sena technology over Scala. The advertised distances from ALL companies are a bit of a perfect situation....like if you were 1mile apart.....on a perfectly straight piece of hwy.......with a perfect slight incline with absolutely no objects around. Other than that......the advertised distances are greatly exaggerated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have used the new Sena units. Great interface with cell phones, built in am FM radio and can have multiple groups programmed using the app. Distance varies. Works well in most situations but have seen as short as .25 miles when riding in mountain type roads. Hwy 129 the Dragon I get about .5 mile range. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts