Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've searched the web but I can't find any pics with the rear seat and passenger pegs installed.

My 1098 is coming in the end of April. If any of you can post a pic,that would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
You know it's funny, I got a little upset (not sure exactly why...) when my dealer told be that not all models come with the rear seat and pegs. He said I would receive the seat, but I would have to purchase the rear pegs (didn't make sense but I didn't care much at the time). When my 's' was delivered I rumaged through my box of parts and low and behold there was both my rear seat and rear pegs.

Yeah, they look better in the box.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
smeelge said:
You know it's funny, I got a little upset (not sure exactly why...) when my dealer told be that not all models come with the rear seat and pegs. He said I would receive the seat, but I would have to purchase the rear pegs (didn't make sense but I didn't care much at the time). When my 's' was delivered I rumaged through my box of parts and low and behold there was both my rear seat and rear pegs.

Yeah, they look better in the box.

:) :) :) :) :)
------------------------
SM--- where did you get your bike?
My dealer said that all the bikes come with the rear set equipt. Lots of differing statements about what we're to expect. Hmmm

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would think that the rear pegs would be a standard issue. Especially if their including a cowl. I remember when I had my gixxer and had to buy my cowl seperatly.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
------------------------
SM--- where did you get your bike?
My dealer said that all the bikes come with the rear set equipt. Lots of differing statements about what we're to expect. Hmmm
I picked up mine at a Ducati Dealership in Ajax, Ontario Canada. Its sounds odd but the owner got on the phone with his Service Manager at the time and they seemed to both have the opinion that the 'S' models come with the seat but no rear pegs.

I've read in this forum that all models recieve both the seat and pegs (it only makes sense to have both not one or the other) that's why I decided to check my box of parts. So I guess my dealership is confused too and yet they left me with them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts