Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everything, as the title said, i am searching for a shop to swap my OEM clutch and convert to dry clutch on my 848 evo. Does anyone know any places in OC, LA, or any area in CA can do a great job and better price to install the dry clutch. Please leave the information here or you are more welcome to PM me the information. Thank you

:BoomSmilie_anim:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the Ducati Performance completed Dry Clutch few months ago for my 848 EVO, want to swap my OEM to dry clutch since i dropped my bike few months ago, the cover has a lot of scratches and stuff. That's why i want to do that. I will email them, but yea i need at least to find out the price first before i move to the next step.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Another option is Chris over at Ca-Cycleworks. He is in San Diego and just an all around great guy. Knows his Ducatis.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I realize this is an old thread, but just wanted to throw this out there. Herb at C&H Cycles in Atascadero is awesome. He's a former Ducati mechanic who went independent. He really knows his way around a motorcycle, especially Ducati's, and will charge you half of what any dealer would charge. To boot, he can get you the OEM stuff for a lot cheaper than the dealers as well. Many of the Central Coast Ducati riders take their bikes to him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts